The Shadow Bridge consists of 3 pages:
- Swap page https://spaceswap.app/new-bridge
- Claim page https://spaceswap.app/new-bridge/claim
- Explorer page https://spaceswap.app/new-bridge/explorer
Thus, the complete flow of a single exchange consists of the following actions:
- Sending coins from one blockchain in the desired direction
- Claiming on the receiving blockchain
You can check the history of your exchanges on the Explorer page.
- The bridge is launched on three nets at once – Ethereum, BSC and Avalanche.
- After successfully sending coins through one network, the application will automatically redirect you to the claim page and give you the chance to change the network in MetaMask to the receiving network.
- At the moment, only single swaps are available in the selected direction. For example, if you send BSC MILK2 to Ethereum, you will not be able to execute a new MILK2 swap from BSC to Ethereum until you claim your MILK2 from the first swap. In the next iteration, we will add the ability to action multi swaps in a single direction. Important: swaps in other directions / other tokens are possible, even if you have pending swaps.
- We do not currently charge any token exchange fees. However, ‘approve’, ‘swap’ and ‘claim’ involve direct interaction with the contract on the blockchain and therefore requires gas, so make sure you have enough gas before making an exchange.
- Approval is needed for our contracts to interact with your tokens, so in each network, you will need to approve MILK2 and SHAKE once before sending.
- If you do not confirm the ‘swap’ transaction, you can swap in the previously designated direction immediately.
- If a transaction does not go into processing because of a MetaMask failure (i.e. it is not processed by the blockchain), it will be canceled on our website after 30 minutes. After that, you can resend in the same direction.
Note! Swaps that have already been sent cannot be canceled because the coins will have already been burned on our contract.
Please, note, that the Bridge runs on blockchain. It means that all delays or other cases on the network can influence the service, just like any other dApp.
If you have any questions, inquiries or technical issues, please contact our support team. We work 24/7.
Open your wallet and go to the ‘Settings’ menu.
Choose the ‘Networks’ section.
Click on ‘Add network’.
Fill in the form according to the data given below:
Name of the chain: Smart Chain
New RPC URL: https://bsc-dataseed.binance.org/
ID of the chain: 56
URL block explorer: https://bscscan.com
Now you can choose Binance Smart Chain by switching the chain in the section above.
To start working with the Avalanche version of our platform, let’s first set up your MetaMask wallet. There is a little guide for you here explaining how it is done ↓ Step 1 Log in to MetaMask -> Click on the Network drop-down menu -> Select Custom RPC
Step 2 Transfer some AVAX to the MetaMask wallet that’s connected to the Avalanche network. For this:
3. Choose "C Chain (Contract)" as your destination chain, which is compatible with smart contracts. Make sure you follow this step precisely, otherwise you will not be able to continue using our platform.
4. Enter the amount and click on the “Confirm” button. 5. Select "Send".
6. Select "C Contract" in the Source Chain tab.
7. Enter your MetaMask wallet address in the "To Address" field in the Avalanche wallet.
8. Confirm and finalize the transaction.
Find the current fees here —> https://etherscan.io/gastracker (Swap).
Current address for ERC-20 MILK2: 0x80c8C3dCfB854f9542567c8Dac3f44D709eBc1de
Current address for ERC-20 SHAKE: 0x6006FC2a849fEdABa8330ce36F5133DE01F96189
Note: the active swap pools for MILK2 and SHAKE are located on Uniswap v2. Find the direct links to our pools on Uniswap v2 below:
MILK2-ETH swap: https://app.uniswap.org/#/swap?outputCurrency=0x80c8c3dcfb854f9542567c8dac3f44d709ebc1de&use=V2 MILK2-ETH pair info: https://v2.info.uniswap.org/pair/0xee802b312a957e00dd7bbc08eec8bb93d40e981d
SHAKE-ETH swap: https://app.uniswap.org/#/swap?outputCurrency=0x6006FC2a849fEdABa8330ce36F5133DE01F96189&use=V2 SHAKE-ETH pair info: https://v2.info.uniswap.org/pair/0x8f30ba1f75ec27a014591789d117a1bb4703bff8
MILK2-SHAKE swap: https://app.uniswap.org/#/swap?inputCurrency=0x6006FC2a849fEdABa8330ce36F5133DE01F96189&outputCurrency=0x80c8c3dcfb854f9542567c8dac3f44d709ebc1de&use=V2
You can also use our page, here: https://spaceswap.app/pools/interstellar. Click on the ‘Trade’ button and you will be redirected to the right pool.
To buy tokens:
- Enter the amount you wish to purchase or how much you would like to pay. The exchange will calculate the rest automatically.
- If this is your first time dealing with MILK2 and SHAKE tokens, you will need to click/push the ‘Approve’ button. You only need to do this once for each token — next time you buy or sell tokens, it will not be necessary. Like any other transaction on the network, this one charges a Gas fee. You will not need to approve the Ethereum.
- Click on the ‘Swap’ button and confirm it in your wallet.
Current address for BEP-20 MILK2: 0x4a5a34212404f30c5ab7eb61b078fa4a55adc5a5 Current address for BEP-20 SHAKE: 0xba8a6ef5f15ed18e7184f44a775060a6bf91d8d0
Note: the current MILK2 and SHAKE token pools are located on PancakeSwap v2.
Follow the link below with the default BNB token set and insert the address of the contract in the empty field:
Current address for BEP-20 NFTS: 0x08037036451c768465369431da5c671ad9b37dbc
The contracts for the MILK2 and SHAKE tokens on Avalanche:
MILK2: 0x721C299E6BF7D6a430d9bEA3364Ea197314bcE09 SHAKE: 0xC1d02E488a9Ce2481BFdcd797d5373Dd2E70a9C2
Follow this guide: https://pangolin.exchange/tutorials/swap-tokens
To find the MILK2 and SHAKE tokens, fill in the contract address and click Add, so that you do not need to search for the tokens in the future.
If you want to use the Shadow technology farming feature, you will need LP tokens from the pools. To become a liquidity provider, please follow the instructions. As an LP, it is important to understand that you may be exposed to "Impermanent Loss" when providing liquidity. Users enter farms of their own accord. When farming, users receive a new distribution of MILK2 with each block.
How to add liquidity on the Pangolin exchange
Follow this guide: https://pangolin.exchange/tutorials/manage-liquidity/
The activation of Shadow farming is planned within 36 hours. In the first 2 weeks, the APR for the Avalanche version will be increased. All information will be officially announced.
Liquidity pools on the Pangolin exchange:
MILK2-AVAX: https://info.pangolin.exchange/#/pair/0x180cac095abfd232b428094b746379654ec54235 MILK2-SHAKE: https://info.pangolin.exchange/#/pair/0x4321fe4987537133a16aab0937a867febd066279 SHAKE-AVAX: https://info.pangolin.exchange/#/pair/0xcacc388e7c0d8a020c229782a96668b3c24a2716